Possible Signs of Cheating
When you think that your spouse is having an affair, you begin looking for different signs of cheating. The trouble is, what is innocent behavior and what is really a sign that something is going on?
Below is some information that can help you decipher what to look for if you think your spouse if having an affair. While this article was written for both men and women, most of the clues can help you decide what is going on.
- Sudden increase in time away from home
- Decreased or increased sexual interest with you
- Cheating husband or wife is often “unavailable” while at work
- Cheating spouse attends new functions outside of work
- Cell phone calls from you are not returned in timely fashion
- Cheating spouse leaves house or goes to other rooms to talk on the telephone
- Cheating spouse uses computer alone and secretly
- Cheating spouse asks about your schedule more often than usual
- Mileage on car is high yet he / she reports only short distance errands
- Smell of perfume or cologne
- Unexplained payments on bank statements
- Unusual cell phone or texting activity
- Unexplained receipts in wallet or purse
- Suspicious phone voice-mail messages
- Internet web browser history list contains unusual sites or has been deleted
- Cheating spouse is suddenly deleting e-mail messages
- Is a Business trip to parts unknown just an excuse?